Service Request Form

This is an online Service Request Form for Engineering (i.e. streets, utilities, sidewalks) and Parks. This form is for non-emergency issues.

To report an issue that requires immediate attention (e.g. a spill in a creek, sewer back-up, water service break, missing stop sign, traffic light issue, fallen tree blocking road) please phone:

  • Operations Division 604-987-7155
  • After-Hours Emergency (after 4:30pm, weekends and holidays) 604-988-2212

This Service Request Form should not be used to report bylaw infractions. For bylaw infractions, contact the Bylaw Services Office at 604-982-8302 or

For Claims and Causes of Loss Information, visit

Report an Issue using CityFix

The fastest and most convenient way to report a problem is to use CityFix. Learn more and download at Alternatively you can complete the form below.

Service Request Form

Contact Information

Please Note: You should receive a confirmation email on the same business day, but it may take up to three business days during weekends and high volume periods.

Share |