Sign Permits

The City of North Vancouver has temporarily paused the processing of Sign Permits. City staff will monitor the installation of signage and will address non-compliances as they arise.

All exterior signs are required to meet the City’s Sign Bylaw. Signs that require modifications to a building to install, that extend over public property, or are free-standing may require a Building Permit.  Electrical connections to a sign will require an Electrical Permit.

Share |