Who Needs To Submit A Stormwater Management Plan

All new developments including single family, duplexes, triplexes and any larger developements must prepare a stormwater management plan. Currently there is no requirement to have a stormwater plan for infill accessory developments such as coach houses and garages if the primary residence is not being torn down, however the City encourages one and can provide resources to help with this process.

The following chart outlines the stormwater management decision making process for developments up to a duplex size.  They City recommends a range of tools to be considered that best suite the size of your development and lot.


threeormore unserviced Infiltration Rainwater SlowRelease Absorbent RainGarden Roofbased

Share |