Latest News

Service Request Form

Online Service Request for Engineering (including streets, utilities, sidewalks) or Parks.

This form is meant for non-emergency issues. If you need to report an issue that requires immediate attention (a spill in a creek, sewer back-ups, water service breaks, missing stop signs, traffic light issues or fallen trees blocking road) please phone:

Operations Division 604-987-7155
After-Hours Emergency Line (after 4:30pm, weekends & Holidays) 604-988-2212

The online Service Request form should not be used to report bylaw infractions. For bylaw infractions, contact the Bylaw Services Office at 604-982-8302 or via email at

For Claims and Causes of Loss Information, visit

Report an Issue using CityFix

The fastest and most convenient way to report a problem is to use CityFix. Learn more and download at Alternatively you can complete the form below.



Service Request Form
Online service request for which of the following (please select just one):

Contact Information

Please provide the following so that staff may respond or obtain additional information.

Do you wish to be contacted regarding this matter?

Share |