Bylaw Complaint Process

Bylaw complaints may be made by either phone or email.

When reporting an alleged violation, please provide this information:

  1. Name
  2. Address
  3. Phone number
  4. The address or location of the alleged violation
  5. Any identifying information (business name, etc)
  6. A brief summary of the alleged infraction as well as any involvement you have had in attempting to resolve the matter

Once the information is received, a Bylaw Enforcement Officer will be assigned to investigate the matter. When the investigation is complete, the Bylaw Enforcement Officer may contact you with information about the investigation, whether a violation occurred, and plans for resolution of the matter. Some complaints are easily remedied, while others take more time to rectify.

Contact Us

By phone: 604 982-8302
By email:

Share |