Latest News

Get Your Slide the City Tickets Here
Wanna slide July 21/22? Now's your chance to get tickets.



If developers want to build on or use a property in ways that differ significantly from what the current zoning allows, they may apply to have the property rezoned. Examples of changes that could require rezoning include: building a duplex on a lot zoned for a single-unit residence, or converting a restaurant into a pub.

Development Application Resources

Share |